7/8 in. O.D. Tube x 3/4 in. MIP
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
The Flare Male Adaptor is highly dependable and an economical choice of fitting for fluid and air transmission within multiple application including heating and other industrial markets. This all-brass fitting features a vibration resistant construction. It resists mechanical pullout and is designed for high pressure service.
- One-piece brass body provides strength, durability and longer-lasting performance
- 7/8 in. O.D. Tube x 3/4 in. MIP
- Designed for use with aluminum, copper, brass and welded steel tubing that can be flared
- Designed for use with fuel, oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas lines.
- Flare fitting resists mechanical pull out
- Recommended for higher pressures than those covered by compression fittings
- Rough Brass
- For Indoor use
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Pressure rating: 600-3,000 PSI