1/2 in. O.D. Tube
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
The 1/2″ Flare Plug is highly dependable and an economical choice of fitting for fluid and air transmission within multiple application including heating and other industrial markets. This all-brass fitting features a vibration resistant construction. It resists mechanical pullout and is designed for high pressure service. The temperature range is minus 65 degrees F to 250 degrees
- Brass construction
- 1/2 in. O.D. Tube
- Designed for use with aluminum, copper, brass and welded steel tubing that can be flared
- Designed for use with fuel, oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas lines.
- Recommended for higher pressures than those covered by compression fittings.
- Resists mechanical pullout
- Rough Brass
- Not for use in potable water applications
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Pressure rating: 600 to 3,000 PSI