1/2 in. Nom Sweat x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nom Sweat Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Valve with 5 in. Sweat Extension Tube controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Sweat Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Stop with 5 in. Extension Tube
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Oval-knurled handle provides a secure grip for on/off operation
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA