3/8 in. Female Flare, Fine Thread x 3/8 in. O.D. Tube
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft compression adaptor is machined from brass. Compression fittings are ideal for use in plumbing, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems (gasoline, grease, oil, potable and non-potable water, vacuum and air lines). Can be used to install copper, aluminum, or plastic tubing. Not recommended for use with steel tubing.
- One-piece brass body provides strength, durability and longer-lasting performance
- 3/8 in. Female Flare, Fine Thread x 3/8 in. O.D. Tube
- Used to convert the flare outlet of a water stop to a compression connection
- Designed for use in potable water applications as well as with fuel, oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas
- Female flare connection does not require a washer to seal. A washer may be used to reduce torque required to seal connection
- Designed for use with aluminum, copper, and plastic tubing. Not intended for use with steel tubing
- Rough Brass finish
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Working pressure: 200 psi