1/2 in. Nom Sweat x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Sweat Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Machined, 1-piece brass body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Sweat x 3/8 in. OD Comp
- Compatible with copper
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA