1/2 in. Nom Comp Inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp Outlet Multi-Turn Brass Angle Stop with Lockshield & Loose Key in Chrome
|Add to Supply List
BrassCraft 1/2 in. nominal compression inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. compression outlet multi-turn angle valve with lockshield and loose key controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the key, you are able to stop or start the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home. Valve features lockshield with a loose key to help protect against tampering and accidental activation.
- Machined, one-piece body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Comp x 3/8 in. OD Comp
- Compatible with copper or PEX pipe (PEX installations require a stainless steel tube insert, not included)
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- Machined, 1-piece body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the key
- Gray finish
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA