1/2 in. Nom Comp Inlet Less Nut/Sleeve x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Stop
|PartNo||UPC||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Machined, 1-piece body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in Nom Comp x 3/8 in. OD Comp
- Compatible with copper piping
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- Easy-to-remove handle helps avert accidental operation during rough-ins
- Oval-knurled handle provides a secure grip
- Does not include nut
- Chrome and Brass finish
- Contractor pack includes 5 individually tray valves
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA