1/2 in. Nom Cold Expansion x 1/4 in. O.D. Comp – Angle Valve
|PartNo||UPC||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nom Cold Expansion x 1/4 in. OD 1/4-Turn angle valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a simple turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom x 1/4 in. O.D. Angle
- Compatible with PEX tubing
- For use in potable water distribution systems.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Chrome finish
- Approved for indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA