One-Piece Supply 1/2 in. Nom Crimp PEX Barb Inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp. Outlet Straight Multi-Turn Stop with Vinyl Connector
|Add to Supply List
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Barb Inlet Multi-Turn Straight Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Machined, 1-piece brass body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Barb x 3/8 in. OD Comp
- Compatible with PEX tubing
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Chrome finish
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- IAPMO listed to ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA