IPS x IPS Service Valve Kit
|PartNo||UPC||Add to Supply List|
This BrassCraft IPS x IPS Tankless Water Heater Service Valves Kit connects most tankless water heaters to your water supply. The kit includes a hot and cold water valve with 3/4 in. iron pipe connections to the tankless water heater and to the water distribution system. Our compact, slim-fit valve design is a perfect fit for a variety of installations – recessed or cover boxes. Plus, BrassCraft tankless service valves feature a captive nut and washer on the appliance connection to eliminate the potential for component loss during installation. Additionally, the captive washer won’t kink or misalign during installation. And the integrated drain valve allows instant water flow control and hassle-free maintenance of your tankless appliance.
- Forged brass construction reduces the potential for pinhole leaks
- Includes 3/4 in. IPS x 3/4 in. IPS tankless service valve for hot and cold applications
- For use in potable water distribution systems for water flow control. Valves connect directly to cold water inlet and hot water outlet of the tankless water heater. Use for appliance maintenance and emergency shut-off.
- Integrated drain valve, with a 3/4 in. male hose connection, makes appliance maintenance quick and easy
- Integrated pressure-relief port, with a 3/4 in. FIP connection, reduces the number of connections required to install the appliance reducing time and cost of the installation
- Right-sized, front-aligned handles remain accessible for future maintenance - even in recessed or cover boxes
- Color-coded handles takes the guess work out of water system identification
- Temperature rating: 40° to 180° F
- Pressure rating: 125 PSI maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO listed to NSF/ANSI 61-2010 (File # N-5427) and IGC 157-2010 (File # 5427)