IPS x IPS Service Valve Kit with Pressure Relief Valve (200 kBtu/hr)
|PartNo||UPC||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft’s Service Valve Kit include Includes 3/4 in. IPS x 3/4 in. IPS tankless service valvw, integrated drain valve (3/4 in. male hose thread) and pressure-relief port (3/4 in. FIP). The intregraded drain valve help reduce the number of components and connections required to install the appliance, reduces time and cost of the installation.
- Forged brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in. MIP
- Compatible with copper pipe
- For use in potable water distribution systems for water flow control. Valves connect directly to cold water inlet and hot water outlet of the tankless water heater. Use for appliance maintenance and emergency shut-off.
- Integrated drain valve (3/4 in. male hose thread) and pressure-relief port (3/4 in. FIP) reduces the number of components and connections required to install the appliance, reduces time and cost of the installation
- Built-in side portfor the pressure relief valve reduces the number of connections & simplifies the installation
- Brass Finish
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 180° F
- Service valve pressure rating: 125 PSI maximum/gas connector: 1/2 PSI maximum