For 5/8 in. O.D. Tube
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft insert tubes are ideal for use in plumbing, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems (gasoline, grease, oil, potable and non-potable water, vacuum and air lines). Can be used to install copper, aluminum, or plastic tubing. Not recommended for use with steel tubing.
- Plastic construction
- For 5/8 in. O.D. Tube
- Designed for use with PEX, vinyl and polyethylene tubing. Not recommended for use with steel, copper or aluminum tubing
- 3/8 O.D. tube and larger plastic tube installations require a stainless steel insert
- Plastic and PEX tubing installations require sleeves and/or inserts. Check installation instructions for exact requirements
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Working pressure: 150 PSI
- Not certified