Adjustable Slip-Nut Wrench
|PartNo||UPC||Add to Supply List|
The Adjustable Slip-Nut Wrench has a durable cast iron construction with a one to three-inch jaw capacity. This can be used to tighten and remove drainage slip nuts and with polymer or metal drainage systems.BrassCraft provides a complete line of quality plumbing hand tools for plumbing professionals.
- Durable cast iron construction
- 1-in to 3-in jaw capacity
- Use to tighten and remove drainage slip nuts
- Use with polymer or metal drainage systems
- Finger-tighten wing nut modifies jaw capacity