5/8 in. O.D. Tube x 1/2 in. MIP
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
Compression fittings are ideal for use in plumbing, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems (gasoline, grease, oil, potable and non-potable water, vacuum and air lines). Can be used to install copper, aluminum, or plastic tubing. Not recommended for use with steel tubing.
- Machined Brass
- 5/8 in. O.D. Tube x 1/2 in. MIP
- Designed for use with aluminum and copper tubing. Not recommended for steel tubing
- Designed for use with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Little to no tube preparation required. Connection does not require flaring, soldering, or other types of tube preparation
- Plastic and PEX tubing installations require sleeves and/or inserts. Check installation instructions for exact requirements
- Rough Brass
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Pressure rating: 150 PSI
- Certified compliant ftp MSFAMSO 382 for potable water applications