5/8 in. O.D. Tube, All 3 Ends
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
The BrassCraft compression tee is a special fitting designed for joining existing metal and PVC pipes or tubes. Compression tees are primarily used for pipe repairs, compression tees are used to tap a new pipe/tube into an existing one.
- One-piece brass body provides strength, durability and longer-lasting performance
- 5/8 in. O.D. Tube, All 3 Ends
- Designed for use with aluminum and copper tubing. Not recommended for steel tubing
- Designed for use with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Little to no tube preparation required. Connection does not require flaring, soldering, or other types of tube preparation
- Plastic and PEX tubing installations require sleeves and/or inserts. Check installation instructions for exact requirements
- Rough Brass
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Working pressure: 150 psi