3/8 in. O.D. Tube
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft compression nut is machined from brass. Compression fittings are ideal for use in plumbing, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems (gasoline, grease, oil, potable and non-potable water, vacuum and air lines). Can be used to install copper, aluminum, or plastic tubing. Not recommended for use with steel tubing.
- Brass construction provides strength, durability and longer-lasting performance
- 3/8 in. O.D. Tube
- Designed for use with aluminum and copper tubing. Not recommended for steel tubing
- Designed for use with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Little to no tube preparation required. Connection does not require flaring, soldering, or other types of tube preparation
- Plastic and PEX tubing installations require sleeves and/or inserts. Check installation instructions for exact requirements
- Rough Brass
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Working pressure: 200 psi