3/8 in. O.D. Comp
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
|61-6 BZH||026613124148||Brass/Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|61-6 NPH||026613139494||Brass/Polished Nickel|
|61-6 PH||026613124155||Brass/Polished Brass|
BrassCraft 3/8 in. O.D. compression nut is machined from brass. Compression fittings are ideal for use in plumbing, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems (gasoline, grease, oil, potable and non-potable water, vacuum and air lines). Can be used to install copper, aluminum, or plastic tubing. Not recommended for use with steel tubing.
- Machined from brass
- 3/8 in. O.D. Compression
- Designed for use with aluminum and copper tubing. Not recommended for steel tubing
- For use with instrumentation, hydraulic,and pneumatic systems. Designed for use with aluminum, copper,and plastic tubing. Not intended for use with steel tubing.
- Little to no tube preparation
- Compression fittings do not require flaring, soldering or other types of tube preparation
- Rough brass finish
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Working pressure: 200 psi