3/8 in. MIP, Both Ends
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft iron pipe fittings are manufactured from brass. Designed for use with low and medium pressure connections. Brass pipe fittings can be used for industrial and residential plumbing applications. Pipe Nipples are commonly used as adapters from one connection type to another.
- Brass construction
- 3/8 in. MIP, Both Ends
- Designed for use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- Designed for use with water, grease, fuels, LP and Natural Gas, refrigeration, instrumentation, and hydraulic systems in low and medium pressure pipe line connections
- For use in potable water applications only where noted
- Hexagonal section in the center for a wrench to grasp
- Rough Brass
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F
- Pressure rating: 1200 PSI maximum