1/4 in. O.D. Tube, Both Ends
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft 1/4″ O.D. x 1/4″ O.D. Forged Swivel Nut Union Connector can be used with fuel oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas lines. Designed for use with aluminum, copper, brass and welded steel tubing that can be flared. Forged rod construction uses extreme pressure to produce uniformly dense material with height impact strength and resistance to mechanical shock and vibration.
- Brass construction
- 1/4 in. O.D. Tube, Both Ends
- Designed for use with aluminum, copper, brass and welded steel tubing that can be flared
- Designed for use with fuel, oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas lines.
- Swivel Flare Nut Connectors
- Resists mechanical pullout
- Rough Brass
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures