1/4 in. FIP x 1/4 in. MIP
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
The drain and shut off cocks are highly dependable and an economical choice of fitting. One-piece brass body provides strength, durability and longer-lasting performance. Designed for use with non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Brass Valve and Handle; Steel Screw, Spring and Washer. Manufactured with dryseal pipe threads
- 1/4 in. FIP x 1/4 in. MIP
- Not for use in potable water applicateion
- Designed for use with low pressure air, water, gas and fluids (lubricant may not be compatible with some fluids)
- Rough brass
- Not for use in potable water applications
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -32° to 125° F
- Pressure rating: 60 PSI maximum