1/2 in. O.D. Tube, Both Ends
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
The compression union is highly dependable and an economical choice of fitting within multiple applications including heating and other industrial markets. One-piece brass body provides strength, durability and longer-lasting performance. This fitting features a vibration resistant construction. It resists mechanical pullout and is designed for high pressure service. Designed for use with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Machined brass body
- 1/2 in. O.D. Tube, Both Ends
- Designed for use with aluminum, copper and plastic tubing. Plastice tubing requires NPT insert and oPT sleeve. Not I ntended for steel tubing
- Designed for use with potable and non-potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Little to no tube preparation required. Connection does not require flaring, soldering, or other types of tube preparation
- Plastic and PEX tubing installations require sleeves and/or inserts. Check installation instructions for exact requirements
- Rough Brass
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Working pressure: 300 PSI