1/2 in. Nom Comp x 7/16 in. & 1/2 in. O.D. Slip-Joint
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nom Compression Inlet x 7/16 in. & 1/2 in. OD Slip-Joint Outlet 1/4-Turn Angle Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a 90 Degree turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Comp x 7/16 in. & 1/2 in. OD Slip-Joint Outlet
- Compatible with copper pipe
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation without freeze-ups even after long periods of non-use
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Corrosion-resistant handle is plated in an attractive chrome finis
- Chrome and Brass finish
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA