1/2 in. Nom Comp x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp x 1/4 in. O.D. Comp
|Add to Supply List
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nom Compression Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression x 1/4 in. OD Compression Dual Outlet, Dual Shut-Off Multi-Turn Angle Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. The dual outlet allows two independent supply lines to be attached to a single valve. The dual shut-off allows you to turn off the water to one source while working on another. Ideal for adding dishwashers, ice makers, water filters and instant hot water dispensers to existing water supply. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Forged brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Comp Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp x 1/4 in. OD Comp
- Compatible with PEX piping
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Forged body provides strength,durability,and long-lasting performance
- Brass finish
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA