1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft 1/2 in. FIP Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression Outlet 1/4-Turn Straight Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a 90 degree turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. FIP Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet
- Compatible with iron pipe
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation without freeze-ups even after long periods of non-use
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Smooth, on/off flow control with a 90 degree turn of the handle
- Chrome and Brass finish
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA