1/2 in. FIP Captive Nut x 1/2 in. MIPS x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
The BrassCraft compression tee is a special fitting designed for joining existing metal and PVC pipes or tubes. Compression tees are primarily used for pipe repairs, compression tees are used to tap a new pipe/tube into an existing one.
- Brass construction
- 1/2 in. FIP Captive Nut x 1/2 in. MIPS x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp
- Designed for use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- Designed for use with potable water, instrumentation, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Working pressure: 200 psi