BrassCraft Zell Scholarship Program
Let us help you join our craft!
Applications for 2019 Zell Scholarship are closed.
BrassCraft is proud of the quality plumbing products it provides to the plumbing industry and professionals. For more than 70 years it’s been our passion, it is our craft!
The BrassCraft Scholarship Program provides funds to help apprentices build a career to last a lifetime. The need for trades people continues to crow as many skilled plumbers are retiring. Plumbing is a rewarding and lucrative career. Since its inception, BrassCraft has awarded more than $540,000 in funds to deserving apprentices throughout the United States.
The program provides scholarships to help apprentices with their tuition costs. The scholarship amount awarded is based on the actual tuition cost the apprentice is paying up to $1,500.
Requirements – Please click here to read the instructions on completing this application:
- Apprentice is enrolled in a four or five year plumbing training program with an accredited school
- Apprentice is currently employed with a licensed contractor where a Master plumber provides supervision/guidance during the apprenticeship period
- Apprentice must complete the applications questions
- Apprentice must provide documentation from their school of their enrollment including their tuition cost and documentation from their employer (indicating they are gainfully employed with them)
- Documentation must be received within 2 weeks of submitting their application. Failure to meet the required time frame will require the applicant to reapply, but not before the next calendar year.
- Note: BrassCraft will award up to five (5) scholarships per accredited school per year. Apprentices may apply for a scholarship annually.