1/4 Turn Stops (G2™ Series)
The New Twist in Quarter Turn.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards, G2™ Series 1/4 turn stops offer reliable performance, superior quality and an exceptional value. These stops provide, fast, convenient and reliable 1/4 turn operation with positive shut-off.
- One-piece Shut-off Mechanism designed to provide years of smooth, 1/4 turn operation without freeze-ups even after long periods of non-use.
- Positive 1/4 Turn Shut-off.
- Machined One-Piece Brass Body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance. Chrome plated for corrosion resistance and refined appearance.
- Easy-to-Remove Metal Handle is manufactured from durable, zinc die cast and provides a sleek appearance and corrosion resistance. Handle removes easily to help protect against accidental operation of stop during rough ins.
- Options you need with straight and angle styles and a variety of inlet options: compression, iron pipe, CPVC and barbed inlet for PEX.
- 100% Leak Tested to ensure reliable, leak-free operation.
- Designed, Machined and Assembled in the USA.
- Available in Special Finishes