3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in. FIP
|PartNo||UPC||Length||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft Speedi Plumb® PLUS 3/4 in. FIP inlet x 3/4 in. Female Iron Pipe outlet flexible braided polymer water heater connector (0.57 in. I.D.). Used to connect the water supply to your water heater, this connector features a patented polymer-braided jacket specially engineered to be less abrasive and more flexible than the leading connectors. The polymer fibers bend freely without kinking, crimping or flattening, making installation easier, especially in cramped quarters. The EPDM rubber core is a non-conductive material. The absence of dissimilar metals within the waterway eliminates the potential for internal corrosion.
- Braided polymer tube
- 3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in. FIP
- Use to connect water supply to water heater
- For use in exposed locations only to connect water heaters and other water connected devices to the water supply.Not intended for use with recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115°F.
- The polymer braid exhibits greater elasticity than stainless steel braiding
- No dielectric union needed with installation
- Black finish
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160° F, intermittent to 180° F
- Pressure rating: 125 PSI maximum