Tankless Water Heater Valves
Slim. Sleek. And Simply Smart.
BrassCraft Manufacturing tankless water heater service valves offer a full array of installation essentials that make this product a must have when installing a tankless water heater.
- Hassle-free, Secure Seal. Captive nut and washer eliminates the potential for component loss during installation. Additionally, the captive washer won’t kink or misalign during installation.
- Quick and Easy Installation. New compact, slim-fit valve design is a perfect fit for a variety of installations.
- Fewer Connections. Lower Cost to Install. Integrated drain valves and pressure-relief port reduce the number of required component and connections; thereby, reducing the time and cost of the installation.
- Perfect for Tight Spaces. Right-sized, front-aligned handles allow trouble-free valve positioning even in tight spaces. More importantly, handles remain accessible for future maintenance - even in recessed or cover boxes.
- Quick and Easy Appliance Maintenance. Integrated drain valve allows instant water flow control and hassle-free maintenance of your tankless appliance.
Valves available in iron pipe & sweat configurations
BrassCraft Mfg.’s all-in-one Tankless Water Heater Installation Kits deliver the signature BrassCraft benefits in a complete, self-contained, quick-install package. Our Gas Installation Kits feature ProCoat® gas connectors, renowned for corrosion resistance and superior flexibility in tight spaces.
- IAPMO listed to IGC 157-2013, NSF/ANSI 14 (File# 5427) and NSF/ANSI 61 (File # N-5427)
- WOG 600 rated
- CSA verified to WOG 600 rating