Gas Appliance Excess Flow Valves
The Inside Story on Automatic Gas Safety.
Safety+PLUS® Excess Flow Valves (EFV) feature a patented excess flow technology designed to respond to gas line ruptures or disconnects at the appliance to help avert the potential for hazardous gas build-ups in the home.
In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect at the appliance, the Safety+PLUS® EFVs immediately restricts gas flow to a non-hazardous level averting the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. Gas flow is controlled only at the appliance where the problem exists. The valve will remain activated until the gas line is properly repaired.
- Automatic valve activation helps avert potential for hazardous gas build up.
- Automatic reset resumes gas flow only when the gas line has been properly repaired.
- Patented technology employs no parts that can wear, break or misalign over time; suffers no memory loss for continuous protection.
- Omni-directional installation – activation is not gravity dependent; therefore, can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Multi-application compatible - Gas Ranges, Furnaces, Water Heaters , Space Heaters , Dryers, Gas Log Fireplaces & more…
- No special tools required for installation.
- Designed, Machined and Assembled in the USA.
- 100% Performance tested
- CSA listed to ANSI Z21.93 / CSA 6.30