Safety+PLUS® Coated Gas Connectors with EFV
A Safer Solution for Residential Gas Connections.
Safety+PLUS® gas connectors combine the advanced corrosion resistance of ProCoat® polymer coating with our patented excess flow technology to provide a safer gas connector for home and family.
In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect at the appliance, the Safety+PLUS® excess flow valve (EFV) immediately restricts gas flow to a non-hazardous level averting the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. Gas flow is controlled only at the appliance where the problem exists. The valve will remain activated until the gas line is properly repaired.
- Automatic valve activation helps avert potential for hazardous gas build up.
- Automatic reset resumes gas flow only when the gas line has been properly repaired.
- Coating effectively protects the connector from prolonged exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals that can cause deterioration & pinhole leaks.
- Coating also withstands the effects of harsh environmental influences such as salt & UV rays.
- Connector is made with high tensile strength stainless steel so it’s less susceptible to work hardening.
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier.
- May be used with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures. Internal pressures up to 1/2 PSI.
- CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use.
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
- EFV is 100% Performance tested.
- Connector is 100% leak tested.
- CSA listed to ANSI Z21.24 / CSA 6.10 standard “Connectors for Gas Appliances” (file #204593)
- CSA listed to ANSI Z21.75 / CSA 6.27 standard “Connectors for Outdoor Gas Appliances & Manufactured Homes” (file #204593)
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts