3/8 in. O.D. Tube (9/16-24 Thread), All 3 Ends
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
The Fine Thread Flare Tee is highly dependable and an economical choice of fitting for fluid and air transmission within multiple application including heating and other industrial markets. This all-brass fitting features a vibration resistant construction. It resists mechanical pullout and is designed for high pressure service. The temperature range is minus 65 degrees F to 250 degrees
- Brass construction
- 3/8 in. O.D. Tube (9/16-24 Thread), All 3 Ends
- Designed for use with aluminum, copper, brass and welded steel tubing that can be flared
- Designed for use with fuel, oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas lines.
- Recommended for higher pressures than those covered by compression fittings
- Resists mechanical pullout
- Rough Brass
- May be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Temperature rating: -65° to 250° F at maximum operating pressures
- Pressure rating: 600-3,000 PSI