1/2 in. Nom Push Connect x 3/8 in. O.D. Push Connect Angle Stop
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Push Connect Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Push Connect Outlet 1/4-Turn Angle Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a 90 Degree turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home. Push Connect valves are installation ready requiring no special tools, soldering or glue for a watertight seal.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Push Connect Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Push Connect 1/4-Turn Angle Stop
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation without freeze-ups even after long periods of non-use
- Positive 1/4 turn shut-off
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Installation ready: requires no special tools, soldering or glue for a watertight seal
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- Temperature rating: 40° to 140° F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA