1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp With Cross Handle
|PartNo||UPC||Material/Finish||Add to Supply List|
|XR17X BZ1||026613152691||Brass/Oil Rubbed Bronze|
BrassCraft 1/2 in. FIP Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Valve with Cross Handle controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop or start the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire house. Available in special finishes, this valve is a perfect complement to bathroom decor where the plumbing connections are most often exposed.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. FIP Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Stop with Cross Handle
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Oval-knurled handle provides a secure grip for on/off operation
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA