ProCoat® Gas Log & Fireplace Connectors
For a Virtually “Invisible” Connection.
Our black ProCoat® coated gas connectors blend so well they are virtually invisible. Design certified for heat resistance and UV exposure, our connectors are a perfect fit for a variety of decorative and heat-generating appliances, indoor and out.
- Coated to help protect the stainless steel core from prolonged exposure to common household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry chemicals.
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier.
- High tensile strength stainless steel is less susceptible to work hardening.
- Deep corrugations enhance flexibility, making installation easier.
- May be used with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures. Internal pressures up to 1/2 PSI.
- CSA certified for indoor and outdoor use.
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
- 100% leak tested.
- CSA listed to ANSI Z21.24 / CSA 6.10 standard “Connectors for Gas Appliances” (file #204593)
- CSA listed to ANSI Z21.75 / CSA 6.27 standard “Connectors for Outdoor Gas Appliances & Manufactured Homes” (file #204593)
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts