Gas Installation Kits
Everything You Need. One Complete Kit.
BrassCraft Gas Installation Kits contain everything you need to install the gas supply to your appliance, whether new or old. We offer a variety of options to fit low to high demand appliances as well as everything in between – gas fireplaces, gas ranges, dryers, cooktops, water heaters, furnaces and boilers. Kits include:
- The ProCoat coating featured on all of our connectors help protect the stainless steel core from deterioration when exposed to harsh chemicals and UV rays.
- ProCoat Gas Connector is available in 24 In. or 48 In. length, dependent on the appliance application.
- Safety+PLUS excess flow valve designed to restrict gas flow in the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect.
- Safety+PLUS fitting are intended to help protect your home and family from gas fires and explosions due to catastrophic events.
- Multiple steel gas fittings to fit most gas inlets on new and older model appliances.
- Pipe thread sealant to help seal, lubricate, and protect pipe thread connections.
- And leak detection solution to test each connection for leaks once system is installed.
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
- No Specifications Available