Connect with Confidence.
BrassCraft Sure2Connect® 1/4-Turn stop redefines water shut-off stops. Featuring a push connect inlet with a unique verification technology, the stop is easy-to-install requiring no special tools, no soldering or gluing for a watertight seal. Simply PUSH the stop onto the water pipe, LOCK the clip into place and the installation is DONE. The unique verification clip will not engage until the pipe is correctly aligned and the stop is pushed on properly. It's the connection you can hear, see and feel when the stop is properly installed.
- Unique verification clip provides an audible "click" to confirm the connection is secure and leak-free.
- Rotation resistant. Once installed, the stop will not rotate during handle operation.
- Compatible with PEX, copper and CPVC pipe.
- Advanced engineered polymer. Corrosion resistant to harsh water conditions and most common household cleaning chemicals.
- Easy to Install. No special tools required, no measuring or marking of the pipe, no sweating, crimping or gluing mess.
- Installation ready. Pre-inserted tube stiffener self-aligns with the tubing to create a durable, watertight seal.
- 100% leak tested to help ensure reliable, leak-free operation.
- Ideal for either hot or cold water installations.
- Offered in both straight and angle configurations.
- 1/2 in. nominal push connect inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. compression outlet.
- Smooth, 1/4-turn operation provides on/off flow control with a 90° turn of the handle.
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
- No-lead compliant.
- Available at The Home Depot stores.