Braided Polymer Connectors
Speedier Connections. Advanced Construction and Appeal.
The BrassCraft Speedi Plumb® PLUS connector is the world’s most advanced flexible water connector. Designed for longer life under the harshest conditions, Speedi Plumb® PLUS connectors feature tough polymer-coated fibers tightly braided around a reinforced PVC inner hose. The result is a corrosion resistant, highly flexible, extremely reliable water connector.
- Assured Corrosion Resistance. Braided polymer-coated fibers feature a high tenacity multi-filament core yarn protected by a polymer coating. Designed to resist corrosion caused by chemicals found in common household, tile and glass cleaners, including:
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Muriatic Acid
- Dimenthyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Plus Solder Flux from installation and repair
- Longer Life Under the Harshest Conditions. Reinforced PVC inner hose is engineered to provide a longer life under harsh water conditions.
- Speedier Connections. Braided polymer fibers bend freely without kinking or crimping.
- Long Wing Nuts for quick and secure connection.
- Universal Fit Cone Washer. Large sealing surface helps ensure a secure connection and a universal fit.
- Reliable Nut-To-Hose Connection with 8-sided pneumatic crimp.
- A Connector for Every Application for faucet, toilet, dishwasher, washing machine, ice-maker and humidifier hook-ups, and supply kits for dishwashers and “Low Boy” toilets. Water heater connectors are also available, featuring special coated fibers for continuous exposure to high heat. Choose from a full line of end fitting configurations.