KT™ Series 1/4 Turn Ball Stops
The Standard in the Industry.
For those who only want the best, the 1/4 turn KT™ Series stops provide uncompromising quality, dependability and innovation. With premium features, a sleek appearance and ease of use, the KT™ Series 1/4 Turn ball stop is nothing short of brilliant. That is why plumbers have trusted BrassCraft products for more than 65 years.
- 1/4 Turn Flow Control for easy, smooth operation.
- High Performance Seats uniquely designed PTFE seats provide corrosion resistance and watertight seal while assuring ease of use, even after long periods of time.
- Precision - Machined Brass Ball mated with PTFE seats is engineered to provide corrosion resistance, long life and ensure ease of operation.
- Chrome Plated Brass Body is extruded for strength and durability. Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and refined appearance.
- Blow-out Proof, Plated Stem is assembled from the inside with double o-rings to help; ensure safe, reliable performance. Resists corrosion and provides easy, on-off operation even after long periods of time.
- Chrome Plated, Metal Handle is manufactured from durable, zinc die cast and provides a sleek appearance and corrosion resistance. Screw attachment provides for easy removal if necessary.
- 100% Leak Tested to ensure reliability.
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
- Available in angle and straight bodies for compression, copper sweat, iron pipe, CPVC and PEX inlet connections
- Available in Special Finishes, Heavy Pattern and Dual Outlet/Dual Outlet, Dual Shut-off configurations