Speedi Plumb® PLUS Braided Polymer Water Heater Connectors
Not just flexible, ahead of the curve
BrassCraft’s Speedi Plumb® PLUS Polymer Braided Water Heater Connectors combine advanced corrosion technologies with state-of-the-art manufacturing to provide the most flexible, corrosion resistant water heater connector available on the market today. Speedi Plumb PLUS patented polymer-braided jacket is specially engineered to be less abrasive and more flexible than the leading connectors. The polymer fibers bend freely without kinking, crimping or flattening, making installation easier, especially in cramped quarters. The braided jacket is also designed to resist corrosion from harsh household chemicals that can corrode and deteriorate stainless steel braiding. Polymer fibers are resistant to higher temperatures to make them ideal for water heater connections. With a non-conductive polymer braid and EPDM rubber core, the absence of dissimilar metals within the waterway eliminates the potential for galvanic corrosion and the need for a dielectric union with the installation.
- Superior Corrosion Resistance Inside and Out
- Braided polymer jacket resists corrosion from harsh household chemicals
- EPDM rubber core is a non-conductive material. The absence of dissimilar metals within the waterway eliminates the potential for internal corrosion
- No Dielectric Union Needed* Integrated into the connector eliminating the need to install a separate dielectric union
- Quick Installation, Even In Tight Spaces. Polymer fibers bend freely without kinking, crimping or flattening to make installation hassle-free
- Won’t Work Harden even with repeated bending
- Less Torque to Seal against the pliable rubber washer, especially on rough nipple surfaces
- Creates a Better Seal with longer connector nuts that allow a greater number of thread-to-thread contacts
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
*Check with your local inspection office for applicable code requirements