Copper-Flex™ Copper Water Heater Connectors
Patented Protection Against Galvanic Corrosion
Corrosion is no match for BrassCraft’s Copper-Flex™ Water Heater Connectors. Constructed of seamless copper tubing, Copper-Flex water heater connectors are the professional’s choice for water heater installations. Featuring an integrated dielectric sleeve, the sleeve isolates dissimilar metals within the waterway, where galvanic and electrolytic corrosion have their greatest potential. This separation helps protect against galvanic corrosion that can deteriorate the connector and cause leaks. In addition, the integrated dielectric sleeve eliminates the need to install an additional dielectric union, reducing time and installation costs.
- Patented Corrosion Protection Internal dielectric sleeve effectively isolating dissimilar metals within the water way averting the potential for internal corrosion
- No Dielectric Union Needed* Integrated into the connector eliminating the need to install a separate dielectric union
- Less Torque to Seal against the pliable rubber washer, especially on rough nipple surfaces
- A Better Seal with longer connector nuts that allow a greater number of thread-to-thread contacts
- 100% Leak Tested
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
*Check with your local inspection office for applicable code requirements