ProCoat® Stainless Steel Water Heater Connectors
Flexibility and Corrosion Resistance with a Clear Difference
BrassCraft’s ProCoat® Corrugated Stainless Steel Water Heater Connectors provide a simple and easy way to install the water supply to your appliance. Featuring a patented integrated dielectric sleeve, ProCoat water heater connectors effectively isolate dissimilar metals within the waterway, where galvanic and electrolytic corrosion have their greatest potential. This separation helps protect against corrosion that can deteriorate the connector and cause leaks. In addition, the integrated dielectric sleeve eliminates the need to install an additional dielectric union, reducing time and installation costs.
BrassCraft ProCoat stainless steel connectors deliver outstanding flexibility. The corrugated tube allows the flexibility you need to align the appliance to the water supply pipe without kinking or flattening. With a proprietary coating, BrassCraft’s ProCoat connectors provide the best available corrosion protection from harsh household cleaning and plumbing repair chemicals.
- EXCLUSIVE! ProCoat® Clear Coat provides superior corrosion resistance to harsh cleaning products that can damage uncoated stainless steel
- EXCLUSIVE! Integrated Dielectric Sleeve effectively isolates dissimilar metals within the waterway to avert galvanic corrosion potential
- Full Flow. Maximum Performance 3/4" ID provides greater water flow without obstruction for optimal appliance performance
- No Dielectric Union Needed* Integrated into the connector eliminating the need to install a separate dielectric union
- Less Torque to Seal against the pliable rubber washer, especially on rough nipple surfaces
- A Better Seal with longer connector nuts that allow a greater number of thread-to-thread contacts
- 100% Leak Tested. ProCoat® Stainless Steel Connectors are tested prior to coating application to ensure connector performance and reliability
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA.
*Check with your local inspection office for applicable code requirements